|Eleven Twenty has experience, solutions and the right team members to help you optimize your CRM technologies and processes. Our goal is to minimize your CRM investment and maximize your return.
We believe customer relationship management efforts should:
- Always start with customer/member/constituent data needs and objectives first – good customer data should drive key decisions
- Optimize existing tools and capabilities where possible
- Focus on growth
- Select outsourcing only where risk is low
- Avoid “offshoring” your customer interactions — especially those of your best customers
Our CRM experts focus on:
- Customer data interaction, including data analytics and business intelligence
We work with our clients to integrate and analyze customer/member/constituent data gathered from multiple sources to increase loyalty and revenues. We believe analytics can be used to improve service and improve targeted marketing/communication efforts as well as internal performance.
Our business intelligence consultants work with your team to integrate internal and external data from best of breed technologies to help you analyze, measure and improve performance.
Eleven Twenty Data Analytics and BI professionals will work with you on:
- Database administration support
- Data analysis
- Data modeling
- Data project management
- Data warehouse implementation
- Reporting requirements through implementation
- Strategy for data analytics and business intelligence
- Customer interaction mediums (call center, websites, service desks/branches)
Our CRM consultants understand the importance of all customer, member and constituent touch-points and the “first-line” of contact. Our consultants can work with you to improve call center service, website or other contact medium, efficiency and innovation.
- CRM technologies (major technologies to custom systems)
Eleven Twenty consultants understand the complexities and cost concerns of any change to our clients sales or service systems. We bring an objective opinion to CRM system selection and provide an unbiased view to management of CRM system projects.
- Sales and marketing strategy
Our CRM strategy consultants assist our clients to identify opportunities for high return, identification and prioritization of requirements, and development a business and technology roadmap for moving forward, including implementation plans and business cases.