Our consultants represent a variety of backgrounds. Many of our consultants are ex big four consultants. Others come from boutique consulting firms, technology firms or America's top corporations.
Eleven Twenty staff augmentation services supplement our clients workforce with trained professionals that possess the right project skills and industry knowledge. Staff augmentation enables our clients to add or remove project resources as needed, helping to avoid extra costs associated with recruiting and hiring new employees with specialized skills.
Our staff augmentation practice works with our clients to ensure the right project resource is in place, leveraging Eleven Twenty’s internal consulting resources or our contractor network.
Our consultants are trained consulting professionals without the baggage of a big firm and without the impersonal attitude of a “body shop.” Eleven Twenty has a disciplined staff augmentation process. We:
- Check-in with clients regularly to evaluate overall satisfaction
- Monitor our consultant’s performance via regular discussions
- Employ recruiters with deep expertise and strong market presence
- Maintain a robust pool of talent
- Follow a detailed recruitment process, including skill prescreenings, reference checks, testing (as applicable) and behavioral interviews
We provide experienced consultants for many roles. We are happy to staff on a contract or contract-to-hire basis. Please click the links at the left for more information about our staff augmentation services. If you don't see your need listed below, please let us know.
- Business / System Analyst
- Data Modeler
- Developer — Senior level only
- Communication Analyst
- Interim Executive
- Learning Management System Consultant
- Organizational Change Management Consultant
- Organizational Development Consultant
- Process Consultant
- Program Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- System Analyst
- Technical Architect
- Technical Strategist
- Test Lead
- Training Developer
- Training Manager